blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here

:{ Eve's Handbasket }:

Where am I and why am I in this handbasket? Purpose? "To stimulate any sort of thought in any sort of way about any sort of thing."
:: Welcome, you have found yourself in Eve's Handbasket. If you are confused go back to the Beginning | Contact | Site Feed | Home ::
[:{..linx..}:]
CNN
FOXNews
CBC (Canadian News)
BBC News
AlJazeera
C-Span
LiveLeak
Center for Public Integrity
National Security Archive at GWU
UnderReported.com
Back to Iraq
Baghdad Burning
Tehran Globe
Pravda (Russian News)
Drudge Report
BuzzFlash
World News Network
Air America Radio
Rush Limbaugh
Take Back the Media

:: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 ::

45% - favor censuring or formally reprimanding Bush for authorizing wiretaps : Washington Post

No news here eh? You may notice the above link is to the second page of the story (they wanted me to register to go back to the first). I'd expect more from that great liberal rag, the Post. It kind of stunned me that they tried to bury it below the 44% that say gas prices are causing their families "serious hardship." I really hope no Sudanese ever see this poll, it's embarrassing.


Anyway, Bill Clinton's pissed that this isn't news. I'm assuming of course, we're not on speaking terms, but I can't believe I miss him. Maybe what I really miss is the notion of "balance of power." Completely disregarding large percentages (38% Approve, 60% Disapprove) of the population does not seem at all compatible with democracy. Some may disagree that this is occurring, but I will be as unconvinced as a six month old corpse in New Orleans.


Meanwhile our attention goes to Iran... These dudes are criminally insane.

:: Damien 4/11/2006 [+] ::
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?