blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here

:{ Eve's Handbasket }:

Where am I and why am I in this handbasket? Purpose? "To stimulate any sort of thought in any sort of way about any sort of thing."
:: Welcome, you have found yourself in Eve's Handbasket. If you are confused go back to the Beginning | Contact | Site Feed | Home ::
[:{..linx..}:]
CNN
FOXNews
CBC (Canadian News)
BBC News
AlJazeera
C-Span
LiveLeak
Center for Public Integrity
National Security Archive at GWU
UnderReported.com
Back to Iraq
Baghdad Burning
Tehran Globe
Pravda (Russian News)
Drudge Report
BuzzFlash
World News Network
Air America Radio
Rush Limbaugh
Take Back the Media

:: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 ::

Calling all Bush supporters!

I must be enlightened. Personally, I could give a toss about either of the big parties. They will all screw you at some point, but these guys? I mean really, not only do you get screwed up and down all day long (assuming you're not wealthy), but they relentlessly insult your intelligence while doing it. I can only take so much before I start wondering how having a country where half of the population would like to strangle the other half makes you a free and democratic nation. The two halfs being the group that marches in lock-step, and the one that... doesn't.

So you know where I stand, tell me... What on earth am I missing? I honestly want to know, and I need to be told because I cannot get my head around it. I've tried all of the conservative 'personalities,' and I honestly haven't heard a lot of arguments that are based on anything outside of emotion. Which is really a little funny, because the liberals are supposed to be too emotional.

So there you have it. Tell me. Use the comments. If you aren't a bush supporter, find one.

:: Damien 7/13/2004 [+] ::
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?