blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here

:{ Eve's Handbasket }:

Where am I and why am I in this handbasket? Purpose? "To stimulate any sort of thought in any sort of way about any sort of thing."
:: Welcome, you have found yourself in Eve's Handbasket. If you are confused go back to the Beginning | Contact | Site Feed | Home ::
[:{..linx..}:]
CNN
FOXNews
CBC (Canadian News)
BBC News
AlJazeera
C-Span
LiveLeak
Center for Public Integrity
National Security Archive at GWU
UnderReported.com
Back to Iraq
Baghdad Burning
Tehran Globe
Pravda (Russian News)
Drudge Report
BuzzFlash
World News Network
Air America Radio
Rush Limbaugh
Take Back the Media

:: Thursday, November 13, 2003 ::

Testing... Testing...


The presses roll... but there is nothing to print. In a few short months I have seen things turn around so much that I am now so blissfully content with all things that I can't find anything at all to question or release extreme sarcastic criticisms on... My amateur, smart ass can only say...

I have been horribly misguided. As I am sure it has now become obvious to everyone. This country is not run by ego maniacal, self-righteous, power fiends. Nor has it ever been. All of my spewing on about dishonesty and greed was all just a misunderstanding, which is understandable. I have been a victim of ignorant indignation. I am not alone, it is in fact quite common around the world. Very few of us are destined for power and/or greatness. The many of us who are not, through jealousy or just plain dumbness, often try to question our leaders. Sometimes we become angry and frustrated when things don't add up. What we must remember though is that we could not possibly understand such great matters as those that our leaders must deal with. We simply aren't smart enough, and much like children, we are easily sent into panic and violence. So I have come to the conclusion that we must be shielded, in fact deflected from the truth. We wouldn't understand it anyway. Even if pigs flew and we cracked the profound mystery of how those things grew wings, we would most likely just go into mass hysteria and start looting DVD players.

:: Damien 11/13/2003 [+] ::

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?