blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here

:{ Eve's Handbasket }:

Where am I and why am I in this handbasket? Purpose? "To stimulate any sort of thought in any sort of way about any sort of thing."
:: Welcome, you have found yourself in Eve's Handbasket. If you are confused go back to the Beginning | Contact | Site Feed | Home ::
[:{..linx..}:]
CNN
FOXNews
CBC (Canadian News)
BBC News
AlJazeera
C-Span
LiveLeak
Center for Public Integrity
National Security Archive at GWU
UnderReported.com
Back to Iraq
Baghdad Burning
Tehran Globe
Pravda (Russian News)
Drudge Report
BuzzFlash
World News Network
Air America Radio
Rush Limbaugh
Take Back the Media

:: Friday, April 26, 2002 ::

I am an Idiot

That's right, it took me just one day to be singled out and exposed.

Introducing Adam's Handbasket
A blog dedicated to playing "...devil's advocate to eveshandbasket.blogspot.com because I have nothing better to do with my time, and I think the guy is an idiot."

What more could you want? In an effort to achieve a happy symbiosis between my idiocy and my new friend Mr. Kafka's idiotic fascination with my idiocy I've decided to add a link to his site over there in my slickly executed linx section, so that you can read my rantings, and then head over to Mr. Kafka's site for a dose of reality.

Ok, now to toss out something to think on for today. Current events today are once again depressing, so to avoid ruining the festive mood of Friday, unless of course you're a PETA member...
Dog to be put down after judge says he wasn't on ecstasy. There's something to think about there... I'm sure of it.

:: Damien 4/26/2002 [+] ::
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?